Four years ago we bought a time share in the Hollywood Towers building, on Las Vegas strip.It was all great, and the advantages offered, (international financial crash not withstanding), sounded great.

However, having bought the studio apartment, and paid cash for it, this is what we have received. A bill for the maintenance of the apartment. No weeks available to be lodged with Vacation International so that we could actually go and stay anywhere, and thus far we are still not eligible apparently. This is four year ago!

Phone calls to their offices resulted in our being quite literally laughed at, and asked whether we had or had not read the fine print! The fine print being at the bottom of a file of papers that actually need a concertina file to carry. There are two options: we could, if we wanted to pay a thousand New Zealand dollars a week, go and stay in one of their resorts in Orlando, Florida, or in Las Vegas. But the huge volume of listings that we were shown full of resorts where we could go and stay is not worth carting home.

Four years of use of our $17,000 US dollars.We are entitled to nothing, and have nothing.

Had an Experience with Vacation International Professionals?

Comments

Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more