I called Vacation Internatioal, Inc. to find out more about what they could do for my international vacation, and they told me that I had to listen to their schpeel about how they can make my life better.

Well guess what, they wasted an hour of my time by announcing this and that which I should get but they didn't really have anything of interest for me, so I thought I should hang up.

When I finally got a word in edgewise, the person on the phone tried to put me on hold so they could talk to their manager!

Can you believe that!?!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 03, 2011.

Comments

Please be aware of this company. They try to tell you they have buyers for your timeshare.

They send you a document they want you to sign and they say right on the document (No commitment of selling you still own it) But what they don't say is you are agreeing to all the extra fees that will be incurred, like lien searches etc. I asked for a copy of there business license and Certificate of Incorportion and they wouldn't send it ...

tryed to turn it back to me saying I guess you don't want to sell your property. Yes I do, but not to *** bags